गुरुवार, ३ मे, २०१२

Writing for myself

I created this blog in 2007 and am down to wring after 2 years. I always wanted to write but when I start writing it always turns out just random thoughts scribbled unruly on a piece of paper without any meaning.  This way of puting my thoughts on paper have always discouraged me from writing.  


So what do I mean when I say 'I want to write'? Is it that I want something meaningful, literary or mesmerizing to come out from my write up?  Or is it that my writing should just serve the purpose of clearing my thoughts by puting it on paper?  I guess I know it should always be second option but I crave for the 1st option and end up not writing anything.  Whenever I read something written by a friend or by a person I know, this urge of writing start poking me from inside.  But then I just suppress it.


But today, while sitting in office, I again felt this urge of writing and here I am again scribbling something un-meaningful.  But I guess I just don't care anymore that whatever I write whether it make sense or not.  I have decided just to write for myself.
  
Yes, writing is a personal thing!

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा